Monday, March 26, 2012

Berry Danish Minis

I pinned this under "Desserts"... but will be moving it to "In The Kitchen" (which eventually I need to split up, in that case it will go to "Breakfast" or "Brunch".  I still need to reorganize my pins!

You can find the original link here: Inspired by charm.

Of course, I forgot to take a photo... so you will have to visit the link to what they looked like.  I will try to get photos of everything I make next time, and I don't want to copy/paste her photo since that just seems a little bit wrong and I want to make sure I go about this as legit as possible!

These were SO easy to make, and my kids loved them.  We made them yesterday as an afternoon snack. The best part about this recipe is it used ingredients we had on hand: Cream cheese, crescent roll dough, jam, sugar, vanilla extract.  I made half of mine with apricot jam, the other half with strawberry jam mixed with fresh strawberries.  I accidentally forgot the sugar and vanilla.  But honestly, I don't think you need it, and if you are watching calories, its best not to have extra sugar, right?  With just the three ingredients, these tasted great.  My family and I ate all 12 up that afternoon!!

We will DEFINITELY be making this recipe again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment