Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oven Fried Drumsticks


I'm always looking for healthier recipes of yummy food, and who can resist fried drumsticks??  I found this recipe and filed it under Dinners.

What to say... well, to prove to you how well liked this was in my family, my somewhat picky daughter, who never would eat meat off the bone before, ate TWO of these drumsticks.  I tried the recipe again a couple weeks later, and again, she ate two (and my even picker son tried it!).  I really liked this recipe and it will definitely be added to my family's list of favorite meals. 

For some reason when I made mine, it wasn't crispy like in the original post's photo. Maybe I didn't use enough butter or flour?  Not really sure what happened... but we still liked it.  I also decided to exchange cajun seasoning for the curry seasoning.  Still quite tasty.  My favorite part about this recipe is that all the ingredients are things I always have in my house, so no special planning or extra trips to the grocery store.

If you can figure out how to make the chicken crispy, be sure to leave a comment on my post! I'd like to know your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment