Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby Photo Prop Sac


I have been asked by local pregnant friends and photographers about baby sacs for newborn photography and searched online for a pattern.  I found this pattern over at Knit Together Designs

As with any pattern I find for free online, I try to change it up a bit so that when I sell a product, it isn't the exact replica of someone else's pattern.  Do not ask me what I did... I have forgotten.  I wrote down what I possibly did, but since I wrote it AFTER finishing the product (fail!) it is not exact. 

This pattern was great... to begin with. Loved having a guideline as to how many stitches to cast on, size of needle.  I was not, however, a fan of the bottom part of the original pattern.  I wanted something a bit more solid and not as curly, so I did something similar to the top of a beanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment