Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sore Throat Remedy

Today's guest blogger is my friend Jen.  She is a fellow Navy wife and mother.  Since I will be moving soon, I will (hopefully) be featuring guest bloggers to help me keep current! Here is what Jen had to say about a Home Remedy for sore throats! 




In lieu of the cold/flu season upon us I thought I'd share this awesome pin I stumbled upon. It's a great little homemade remedy for a sore throat, cough, chest/nasal congestion or any yuckiness you may feel. I have personally recreated this recipe 4 times and suggested it to friends and family members as well. It's been a hit with all of them. It has simple ingredients that are likely already sitting in your pantry and it takes just minutes to whip up a batch. It stores well and the best thing is......IT WORKS! I didn't use organic vinegar or raw honey either, yet I still felt its effects and beware, it packs a punch! But it's what your body needs when a cold/flu is coming on. 

Just combine the ingredients shake it up and take a few teaspoons, or more. My sister was feeling sick so I suggested this concoction. She drank the whole thing that night, and reported back, feeling so much better the next morning! Next time you are feeling like a bug is coming on remember this quick and easy remedy and give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete